01 Mar Verify Brand is hiring a Software Engineering / IT / Technology Intern
Tech gurus, IT wizards and software junkies: We want you on our team.
Verify Brand is looking for a passionate, creative and collaborative intern to join our software and development team.
During this paid 12-week full-time summer internship, you will:
- Assist with technology related projects in our software development and Development Operations team environments
- Identify and recommend a tool to support localization of our SaaS application
- Assist in installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting all computer hardware and software
- Partner with the team in fulfilling all incoming service requests
- Apply your programming knowledge to real-world situations with the mentoring of our development team
- Spend time shadowing members of the IT department
- Complete a technology project and present findings to senior-level management at the end of the internship
- Learn how to operate in a high-functioning IT department
- Conduct research for assigned projects and report findings back to the development team
- Other responsibilities and special projects as assigned
- Candidate for a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related major in the junior or senior year of their program is preferred
- Demonstrate a comfort level in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Needs strong attention to detail
- Some programming experience (i.e., classroom projects)
Be a part of our growing software company and make an impact on the world’s top brands.
Interested in joining our team of nerf-wielding technology ninjas? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself. We’re always looking for new talent, and if you have a passion for what we do and are eager to learn more, we’d love to hear from you.
Check out the full job listing here.
Stay up to date on all of our job listings by connecting with us on LinkedIn!